ERASMUS REGISTRATION/ORIENTATION DAYS – Charles University, Faculty of Science
The Orientation days will take place:
- Wednesday 29th September, from 9 am for students with of Geography and Chemistry subjects (area of study)
- Thursday 30th September, from 9 am for students with Biology and Geology subjects (area of study)
Both days in “B14 Krajinova posluchárna (Krajinovka)”, 2nd mezzanine, room number 3.082, at the address: Benátská 2, Praha 2
Orientation Day is a very important event, when you’ll be officially registered as a student of Charles University, Faculty of Science!
Bring all documents you have for your Erasmus stay in Prague. To get registered, you will need to fill out and sign several prepared forms and you will receive some other useful information. We will also confirm your arrival certificates/documents for your home university.
Non-Erasmus students have to bring all papers related to their exchange program, and proof of acceptance by our university/faculty/department (depends on a type of exchange mobility).
Please note that you will be required to exhibit the name of your insurance company, your insurance policy number, ID card number, address in your home country, and address in Prague (dormitory, flat) at the registration!
Erasmus Club of our Faculty will take you on a guided tour around the faculty to show you around the main buildings, libraries, computer rooms, canteen, etc.
- Erasmus+ at the Faculty of Science: https://www.natur.cuni.cz/eng (Exchange and Erasmus) or https://www.natur.cuni.cz/eng/study/erasmus
- Courses: https://www.natur.cuni.cz/eng/study/erasmus/courses/
- Erasmus Club: https://erasmusclubprague.eu/
- ·Maps and transportation info: https://www.natur.cuni.cz/eng/study/erasmus/city-plan/maps-and-transportation/#T
- Guides: https://www.natur.cuni.cz/eng/study/erasmus/life-in-prague
- Accommodation: https://cuni.cz/UKEN-365.html
- Coronavirus guidelines at the Charles University: https://cuni.cz/UKEN-379.html?news=10806&locale=en
- Current information relating to COVID-19, including the rules for entering the country – website of the Ministry of Interior: https://www.mvcr.cz/mvcren/article/coronavirus-information-of-moi.aspx
If you have any questions about individual courses, please contact the respective teacher.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THIRD-COUNTRY NATIONALS:
Third-country nationals (non-EU citizens) have to register within 3 working days of entering the Czech Republic at the Foreign Police (address: Olšanská 2176/2, Prague 3; Mon+Wed 8-17:00; Tue+Thu 8-15:00; Fri: closed; https://www.policie.cz/clanek/reporting-of-the-place-of-aliens-residence.aspx )! Students staying at the dormitories are registered at the Foreign police by the accommodation office.